This price list applies to customers who order online goods and ship to VietNam
VietAir Cargo reserves the right to change any of the information in this price list at any time.
Prices detailed above are shipping charges from the U.S. to Vietnam by Air Cargo. Prices/quotes on each invoice included all expenses, including surcharges that VietAir Cargo declared for you, taxes, and home delivery fees
By register to use the service, you agree to all of the VietAir Cargo Terms & Conditions
You are solely responsible for the legality of the goods being transported, responsible for making the correct declaration, sufficient information on the goods. Any handling of compensation with VietAir Cargo free insurance policy will be based on your declared information.
You understand and agree that VietAir Cargo is responsible for opening the package to check the legality of the goods in accordance with IAC – TSA – IATA regulations before ship it to VietNam
All packages using VietAir Cargo shipping service Self-Ordered Packages To VietNam have free guarantee insurance cover 50% shipment value and can go up to $1000.
Delivery time for all packages from U.S. to Vietnam is approximately 5-7 days once VietAir Cargo receive customer’s package(s) at our office.
VietAir Cargo do not accept transporting any illegal item(s) that customs in Vietnam don’t allowed. Please read “Terms & Conditions” and “Transport Information Policy” of VietAir Cargo carefully before requesting service.
About Surchare Fees : Special items or those are expensive might have surcharge applied ( table 2). This Surcharge Fees depend on the type of item as well as the characteristics and value of the goods.
Import costs and surcharges are depended on items and their characteristics and value. According to import policies in Vietnam, items that above $65 are required to declare and pay taxes
VietAir Cargo limits the amount of goods you can store at our warehouse. With the service Ship Self-Ordered Packages to VietNam,the maximum limit you can store goods at VietAir Cargo warehouse is 10 days or 40 lbs. If your goods at the warehouse meets one of the above conditions, VietAir Cargo will create a shipping order to transport them to Viet Nam for you.
- The free waived surcharges are applicable for each shipping order, with different sender and recipient information.
For each 20lbs of goods, you will receive tax-exempted for the product on the table (2).
Ex1: 20 lbs package with a variety of items: 1 set of perfume ($100) and 1 watch ($40). Tax will be applied for the watch (which is $5) and set of perfume is free of tax. Similarly, a 40lbs package will be free of charge for both item. (Each 20lbs will be exempt tax for one item).
Ex2: 60 lbs package: 6 cans of milk, 2 pairs of Adidas ($60/pair). Tax will be applied for one pair of shoes ($4). The other pair and 6 cans of milk are exempted because exemption is not applicable twice for one single item.
- Fragile goods (bottles, glass vases, pottery, porcelain, etc.) may be subject to a packing fee of $ 1- $ 2 / lb or 5-10% of the merchandise value if you wish to receive insure free
- Liquid merchandise may incur additional processing charges ($ 0.5- $ 1 / lb) if you want to receive free insurance.
- All leak, broken shipments sent to VietAir Cargo U.S warehouse need to be reprocessed will receive additional processing charges ($ 0.5- $ 1 / lb)
- For special or high value merchandise, VietAir Cargo may charge additional fees outside the reference price list.
- If your shipping order contains a lot of high value items, or shipping orders with heavy weight, or contains many fragile items, VietAir Cargo may split into many smaller packages to ensure security. Processing costs will be charged at 5% of weight or $ 0.5 / lb
- For lightweight & bulk quantity merchandise, shipping weight will be calculated according to the weight as below.
*Ordered Packages: is the amount of box/packages/shipments you have ordered and shipped to VietAir Cargo U.S.
**May be oversized. Your package weight (lb) will be calculated by Dimensional Weight (reflects package density, which is the amount of the space a package occupies in relation to its actual weight) LxWxH (inch) / 166 or LxWxH (cm) / 2721 if it has an edge greater than 22 inches (55.88 cm).
***The surcharges of these items depend on the nature and value of the goods. To know the exact surcharges amount, please register to send goods & provide information to receive accurate quotes.
****Suburb of Sai Gon : District 9, 12, Thủ Đức, Hóc Môn, Bình Chánh, Nhà Bè, Củ Chi.
*****If packages are below the minimum weight, then it will be counted according to the minimum weight (5 LBS).