This is the short version of the pricing list. Please sign in to view the full version
SHIPPING FROM THE U.S. TO VIETNAM
- This price list applies to U.S. customers sending packages from the U.S. to VietNam
- VietAir Cargo reserves the right to change any of the information in this price list at any time.
Prices detailed above are shipping charges from the U.S. to Vietnam by Air Cargo. Prices/quotes on each invoice included all expenses, including surcharges that VietAir Cargo declared for you, taxes, and home delivery fees
- By register to use the service, you agree to all of the VietAir Cargo Terms & Conditions
You are solely responsible for the legality of the goods being transported, responsible for making the correct declaration, sufficient information on the goods. Any handling of compensation with VietAir Cargo 100% free insurance policy will be based on your declared information.
You understand and agree that VietAir Cargo is responsible for opening the package to check the legality of the goods in accordance with IAC – TSA – IATA regulations before ship it to VietNam
- All packages using VietAir Cargo shipping service Ship From The U.S. To VietNam have free guarantee insurance cover 50% shipment value and can go up to $1000.
Delivery time for all packages from U.S. to Vietnam is approximately 5-7 days once VietAir Cargo receive customer’s package(s) at our office.
- VietAir Cargo do not accept transporting any illegal item(s) that customs in Vietnam don’t allowed. Please read “Terms & Conditions” and “Transport Information Policy” of VietAir Cargo carefully before requesting service.
- About Surchare Fees : Special items or those are expensive might have surcharge applied ( table 2). This Surcharge Fees depend on the type of item as well as the characteristics and value of the goods.Import costs and surcharges are depended on items and their characteristics and value. According to import policies in Vietnam, items that above $65 are required to declare and pay taxes
For each 20lbs of goods, you will receive tax-exempted for the product on the table (2).
Ex1: 20 lbs package with a variety of items: 1 set of perfume ($100) and 1 watch ($40). Tax will be applied for the watch (which is $5) and set of perfume is free of tax. Similarly, a 40lbs package will be free of charge for both item. (Each 20lbs will be exempt tax for one item).
Ex2: 60 lbs package: 6 cans of milk, 2 pairs of Adidas ($60/pair). Tax will be applied for one pair of shoes ($4). The other pair and 6 cans of milk are exempted because exemption is not applicable twice for one single item.
- About the declared value of the goods: If the value of the goods you declared is much lower than the actual value of the product (compared to retail price, price tag, price shown online), please attach copy of the purchased receipt/ invoice into the shipment. If the goods were purchased online (no paper receipt), you can send the online receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of this information will be used to declare value and carry out procedures for import into Vietnam.VietAir Cargo will rely on the information and value of goods you have declared to handle insurance issues later.
- The free waived surcharges are applicable for each shipping order, with different sender and recipient information.
- Fragile goods (bottles, glass vases, pottery, porcelain, etc.) may be subject to a packing fee of $ 1- $ 2 / lb or 5-10% of the merchandise value if you wish to receive insure free
- Liquid merchandise may incur additional processing charges ($ 0.5- $ 1 / lb) if you want to receive free insurance.
- All leak, broken shipments sent to VietAir Cargo U.S warehouse need to be reprocessed will receive additional processing charges ($ 0.5- $ 1 / lb)
- For special or high value merchandise, VietAir Cargo may charge additional fees outside the reference price list.
- If your shipping order contains a lot of high value items, or shipping orders with heavy weight, or contains many fragile items, VietAir Cargo may split into many smaller packages to ensure security. Processing costs will be charged at 5% of weight or $ 0.5 / lb
- For lightweight & bulk quantity merchandise, shipping weight will be calculated according to the weight as below.
*Weight Dimension: Your package weight (lb) will be calculated by Dimensional Weight (reflects package density, which is the amount of the space a package occupies in relation to its actual weight) LxWxH (inch) / 166 or LxWxH (cm) / 2721.
**The surcharges of these items depend on the nature and value of the goods. To know the exact surcharges amount, please register to send goods & provide information to receive accurate quotes.
***Suburb of Sai Gon : District 9, 12, Thủ Đức, Hóc Môn, Bình Chánh, Nhà Bè, Củ Chi.
****If packages are below the minimum weight, then it will be counted according to the minimum weight (5 LBS).
Service registration instructions:
Step 1: Register your account at VietAir Cargo
Step 2: Provide shipping information for VietAir Cargo
Step 3: Pay for the invoice once the shipment arrives at VietAir Cargo U.S.
Step 4: Receive goods at home in VietNam.